Thursday, November 26, 2020

Give Thanks Anyway...


This has been a hard year. This has been a VERY hard year. This continues to be a hard year.

Sometimes I have to remind myself of all I have to be thankful for. So, this year, I am especially thankful that we have a reminder day, a day that tells us to stop and take stock of the many good things in our lives. I am fortunate that, even in the hardest of personal times, I have a pretty long list of things and people to be very, very grateful for. 

I hope that is true for you, as well.
 
This is a card I made and sent to friends and family, because I love the quote.

 

2 comments:

Michiele said...

Thank you for sharing this it is beautiful . Your post reminds me of Anne Lamott's book Hallelujah Anyway. Be well. Michiele

K Spoering said...

I love Anne Lamont! I don’t think I have read that one yet, so I’ll look for it! Thank you for sharing it!

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...