Thursday, October 14, 2021

Inktober 2021

 

Prompt: Stuck


It is that time of year again! The time when I pull out ink and pens, as well as the Inktense pencils and pan paints, and create daily sketches based on the official Inktober prompts. We’re just about halfway through the month, and I’ve done all 14 of the sketches, so far.

Prompts: Vessel, Raven, Spirit, Fan, Pressure, Tick

Prompts: Suit, Pick, Watch, Sour, Knot, l

A few of these sketches are based on photos from the Sktchy app, but some are based on my own photos and memories. I always look forward to Inktober, not only because I enjoy being challenged to use materials and respond to prompts I’d not otherwise use, but I also really enjoy seeing what other sketchers do with the same prompts, and pretty much the same limited materials. I try to not spend a great deal of time on these sketches, but do them over my morning coffee, spending about 1/2 hour on them. Here is the list of prompts for this year.





No comments:

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...