Monday, October 30, 2017

Inktober: It's a Wrap!

I'm going to let you peek into me Inktober sketchbook today, as the month is wrapping up. I have enjoyed the challenge more this year than in the two years past that I took part. It has not been a good month for me, with many personal challenges to face, so I think the daily sketching has been a bit of an escape route, or maybe a meditation. At any rate, I think it was a good thing to do this year.

These are not necessarily in order. The Inktober prompts are below each sketch.

Ship
Squeak

Blind

Fall
Found (as in, found passion)

Trail (this is the Labyrinth at Ghost Ranch)

Climb
United
This is the last prompt, for tomorrow, Halloween Day.

Mask
Here is the 'story' that I will post with it:

Grandma and I were mighty tired of the wolf and his wiley ways,
so we got a mask and set out to change the rules of the game he plays. 
No longer will Mr BB Wolf play us for the fool: 
its time he learns a new fact of life: we Girls Rule!

No comments:

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...