Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, Monday...



Saturday was a grey and slow day at the gallery, although out-of-towners are beginning to find us again. In the afternoon, I had a little bit of time to paint. The gallery likes having artists painting there, so I did two very small pieces. The one above is 5"x5". It is of the white dove that lives in our yard.


This second little landscape is from a photo I took of Puget Sound, while going over Deception Pass. It is 5"x7". Fun to remember that beautiful place! I guess that's what landscapes are for... to take us somewhere else for a bit. I feel very 'Bob Ross' doing landscapes... especially on the 'happy little tree!'

Today is Monday. Monday is a difficult day for me, though I am not sure why. I don't ever want to do anything on a Monday, yet Monday is the day I see all there is ahead for me to do during the week. Well, these tasks are not for Monday. Tuesday will do, or Wednesday, or Thursday...

No comments:

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...