Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Someday my prints will come....


... and today is that day! I have added a new section to my Etsy shop. I now have prints available of some of my small paintings. All are double-matted to fit a standard 8"x10" frame. These are all of original oil paintings that are no longer available. I am making prints on standard glossy paper available on Etsy, but will do one on canvas, if you prefer it and contact me on this blog, at the same reasonable price. A perk just for my blog readers! I will only ever do a limited number of 25 prints per image.

Let me know what you think of the shop addition, at any rate.

No comments:

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...