Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018!


I am hopeful that 2018 will be a better year than 2017 was. How could it be worse? (Maybe I shouldn't ask such a question.)  I am celebrating the passing of the last year, and my one resolution is that I will try my best to stay positive and hopeful in the coming year. Last year encouraged us all to be negative, divisive, unsure, and disgruntled. I want the coming year to be better. We did see some good things come out of last year, and I am going to do my best to concentrate on those.

So, stay strong, folks! Life in this darkened world is bound to get better. Lets all be lights!

No comments:

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...