The mornings have been foggy here lately. They remind me of the photo I took last winter, which I developed into a tapestry maquette. It will probably be the next thing I weave, if I can find where I put it! The above photo was taken yesterday from my sitting room window.
I think I mentioned before that the piece I'm working on now will be called "September." The last one I did was "February," so the foggy one would be called "January." Maybe I will get all the months woven, but I'm not making that promise/commitment to myself just yet. Here is where "September" is, progress-wise, at this point. There are only 7 inches left to weave, but I may not get my 3" woven this week, as we'll have houseguests for several days, and I am cleaning (or taking a short break from cleaning) right now to prepare for that.
Across the room from the loom, I've made some progress on my painting, too. I have the 'first layer' of paint almost covering the warm underpainting, which you can still see in the lower right corner area. I have a lot of reworking to do before this will be done, but it is always good to at least get it blocked out. I may get a few snatches of time to work on it this week. I don't want it to be completely dry before I work on it again.