Monday, October 11, 2010

San Francisco

I thought I should post a few photos (from the almost 1,000 that I took) from my recent trip to San Francisco. I picked some that say "San Francisco" the most loudly to me. The above one reminds me of the city; the lovely young woman in her fur vest and Bloomingdales bag, mounting a bicycle to ride off into the 5:00 city streets.

This one says "Chinatown" loud and clear!


This is my favorite photo of the Fisherman's Wharf area.


This photo speaks for itself...


This was from the beach where we ate lunch with my sister and my parents. After that, we went to my parents' house in Fairfield. I may post some photos from that part of our trip later. But for now, I must get busy! I have a lot to do, now that I'm home, beginning with creating a Power Point talk that I will be giving to the San Juan Fiber Guild on Saturday.

2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

the weather looks way better then it did when we were there in may! Hope you had a wonderful time!!

K Spoering said...

The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there!

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...