Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Past the mid-point....


I am well past the half-way point on both of these tapestries, and am making some real progress this week. I have woven about 24" on each of them, and have about 16" left to weave. My goal for the week was to weave 3" all the way across both of them, and I have already achieved that, just at mid-week! So I am going to keep going, hopefully adding another 3" before next week begins.

The apricot tree is empty, so I don't have any more fruit to deal with. But I am still also working on the Convergence seminar I will be teaching next month, so I can't spend all my work time at the loom. But weaving is my top priority this week, and I am truly enjoying my time at the loom!

Back to it.....

1 comment:

Tommye McClure Scanlin said...

These are looking wonderful, Kathy! I'm glad to hear you're getting weaving time in.

String Theory

  Ok, I don’t know anything about string theory, except maybe what I see on The Big Bang. But there is an excellent fiber exhibit right now ...