Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wooster's traveling the world... mailbags. I got my invitation post card for the Woven Gems exhibit, and there Wooster is, staring out at me. Hmmm, I say, I recognize THAT handsome face!
I've been sick this week, and expect company this weekend. Isn't that always the way?


Amber said...

Hi Aunt Kathy! It's your niece Amber. Mom forwarded me a picture of you siblings when you were little, and your blog address was on it. So I've dropped by and read some here and there. What a talented family Mom has! Your work is really beautiful. Sorry you've been sick -- hope you're over it soon. I have a site too, not much but I put pictures of my little ones up. Feel free to stop by if you want. It's been a pleasure reading yours.

Amber said...

Hmm, I thought it would link somehow since it said I could enter a URL below, but it didn't seem to work (or I don't know what I'm doing -- probably more likely). So I'll just type it in:

Margaret said...

Sorry you've been sick! Wooster is fabulous--I love seeing your work. Get well soon~