Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Pink Moon...
Even though they are several states away, the California fires are visible here in very red sunsets and, tonight, in causing us to have a very pink full moon! Last winter I saw pink snow for the first time, and now a pink moon! I wonder what that says about our changing atmosphere?
Anyway, now Nick Drake's song, "Pink Moon" is going through my head, so I thought I'd share it with you in this YouTube video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More adVANtures…
When our son and daughter-in-law were here, on their way to their own adventure rafting the Grand Canyon, we took a quick overnight trip up ...
-
Most of my designs have both vertical and horizontal lines and shapes in them. So, even after choosing the best direction to weave the i...
-
I think Persistence is a good characteristic for a tapestry weaver! I began this small 8x10" tapestry a bit more than a week ...
-
I am posting this painting, "Next Stop, Wonderland," for this week's Illustration Friday topic, which is 'detach.' Peo...

No comments:
Post a Comment